Apostille in Sumy
Our agency provides services for affixing an Apostille in Sumy since the entry into force of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 61 as of 01.18.03 “On granting the authority to affix the Apostille under the Convention, which abolishes the requirement of legalization for foreign public documents”
In Ukraine, the apostille is affixed by:
To avoid mistakes and save your time when affixing an apostille, we offer you to take advantage of the services, provided by our specialists.
By contacting the agency managers, you can get advice on the preparation of documents, the timing of the apostille affixing and the cost of this service. We will submit the documents to the required ministry, pay for the apostille affixing, and when ready we will hand them over to you.
The fact that we are geographically located in Sumy will not affect the timing, quality and price of apostille affixing. Over the years of our work, we have established excellent relations with our partners throughout Ukraine. The cost of the apostille affixing in Translation agency Suchasnі Movy is from 200 UAH per document. You can find out the price for apostille here
The following is a non-exhaustive list of documents for apostille:
– Birth certificate
– Marriage certificate
– Divorce certificate
– Other documents of the Civil Registry Office
– Notarized statements, powers of attorney
– Court judgments
– Pension fund certificates
– Police clearance certificates
– School leaving certificate, including the old-style one
– Diploma, including the old-style one
– Diploma supplement, including the old-style one
Why do you need an apostille on documents?
Apostille confirms the official (legal) status of a document issued in one country for presentation in another country. The Apostille stamp is affixed to the document only in the country in which it was received.
Not all countries require an apostille affixing, and this should also be taken into account. There are countries that require consular legalization, as well as countries with which Ukraine has a bilateral agreement that cancels both apostilization and consular legalization.
Apostille is a special stamp, which is affixed to the official documents of the Hague Convention member states without requiring the further consular certification.
The essence of the Convention is that if there is an apostille on the document, which originates from a member state of the Convention, its additional legalization for use in another member state is not required.
Under the terms of the Convention, only official documents are subject to apostille certification, namely documents signed by government officials, notarial deeds, etc. In this case, the apostille certifies the authenticity of the signature of the government official or notary. However, the content of the document is not certified or verified by the authority authorized to issue an apostille.
Designated Competent Authorities for issuance of Apostilles in Ukraine:
- The Ministry of Justice of Ukraine — on documents issued by the justice authorities and courts, as well as on documents drawn up by notaries of Ukraine;
- The Ministry of Education and Science — on official documents issued by educational institutions, state bodies, enterprises, institutions and organizations that relate to the field of education and science;
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine — on all other types of documents.